“The journey toward our inner truth
is often too stressful to walk alone. Without support,
we become tired, weary, fearful, and stop in our tracks
with that familiar ache in our hearts. An invitation awaits
you, in response to your longing, where you can be held
in a sacred space, surrounded by trist, integrity, truth
and compassion. A sacred space, where you can discern in
your own way and time, encouraged and gently challeged
by the presence of other women.”
Adapted ~ Let Your Life Speak, Parker Palmer
Something new has emerged - a women's
circle of light.
A circle of trust where our soul, our true self
can tap into all our potential, possibilities, prayers and
dreams within. A circle, where we are both community and
in solitude, listening to our spirit, discerning our authentic
voice. A circle, where we reclaim our life by choosing to
live undivided; healthy and congruent in all aspects of our
living - emotions, body, mind and spirit. A circle of trust,
where we embrace our ultimate self, our WHOLE self, allowing
our whispered truths to rise up and roar.
In Your Dreams!
What stories would you tell if you were in an environment
of nurturing and authentic conversation?
- What truths would emerge and be embraced if you were deeply
- What isolating, fearful and destructive
addictions would you set free?
What would you do if you knew, and did only that which
was truly of service to yourself and others?
The light that shines within you waits in
this place of Majestic Light.
It is a place for presence in every moment, each breath, where you are invited
to begin where you are. A place where masks come off and pure light illuminates.
Our Audience, all women:
- Thirsty to live a more conscious and embodied life
- Questioning your current life path – wondering
what else is possible
- Motivated to live an integral life in all
aspects of existence
- Ready to show up,
true to your beauty and essence
- Curious about living your hearts deepest
- Seeking conversations that shed light on
Women answer the question "What choices do I make living life
with Health at my core?" Healthiness is defined as:
- Self-Love, Acceptance and Forgiveness
- Facing Our Fears and Shadows
- Body-Mind-Emotion care
- Emotion-Business care (finances, spending,
planning for the future)
- Appropriate responses to "Yes" and "No"
- Trusting Intuition
- Family and Love Relationships
- Meanignful Work
- Gratitude and Affirmation
- Deeper understanding of who you really are
- Building capacity and competencies to engage fully with
- A welcoming and warm space to speak your
deepest and wildest truth, share your SECRETS, tell your
stories, and be still
- A wise community that can hold tension,
be focused and flexible
- Deep inquiry that moves the collective outcomes
of our circle
- A nourishing and nurturing learning community
- Tols, practices, gentle guidance, gentle
coaching and timely facilitation
- A place to be swaddled with compassion,
caring and love!
Majestic Light is convened by Visionary Creator,
Ronita Johnson and Master Coach, Diane
Woods. In partnership, friendship and service,
they make accessible to a larger community the principles,
practices and learnings from their life's journey. They create
an environment rich in tapping the well that lives
within each of us and holds our deepest knowing. From
time to time, guest Practioners from various disciplines (energy,
body, improvisation, music) are invited into the environment,
to deepen the community's experiences and development.
- 76 Hours of circle and group coaching
- 20 Hours of individual, customized coaching
- Comprehensive Workbook, with focus on emotions,
body, mind and spirit
- Enneogram and personal typing assessment
- Exposure to a variety of life supporting
- 8 organic breakfasts
- 8 organic lunches
- Support supplies and materials
Our Tuition and Dates:
Majestic Light Circle is a one-year process
that begins each October and meets quarterly for two days.
We convene from 8:30 to 6:00 on Friday and Saturday. Sessions
are held locally alternating between Pleasant Hill and
San Francisco. Participants are responsible for
lodging and transportation. Individual coaching is offered
between sessions at the convenience of the participants.
Contact us for more information regarding
"Human beings go through seasons. At one
point, they bloom with Summer harvesting their abundance
and commitment to flower. Then naturally in Autumn a shedding
occurs, a time of falling away, stagnation and disillusionment.
Winter brings falowness, dormancy, death and rest. Eventually
with Spring a great melting into muck and mud, whihc if one
can persevere, opens naturally into a time when everything
is possible and horizons open."
Adapted from "I Will Not Die an
Unlived Life" by Dawna Markova