Every Heart creates life changing
gatherings for women to embrace their majesty, one moment at
a time. Our form is Sacred Circles, where women begin, continue
and deepen "Inner Queen" work.
gatherings create the potential for opening
up our heart, releasing us to feel, speak and move with contentment,
pursuit of happiness and recurring abundance.
Queen US: Ongoing throughout the year
Queen International: New Zealand, Australia,
Ubud, Bali, Machu Picchu, Peru
Circles of Care™: (Summer 2010)
SACRED CIRCLE OFFERS …
- Women a place to cultivate the patience,
rigor, freedom, harmony, and skills required to make visible
their most authentic desires
- Exquisite and magical sites that awaken
our intimacy with other women, cultures, nature,
beauty, and grace
- An invitation for women to show up just
where they are, embrace and honor their authentic voice
and self worth
“INNER QUEEN” WORK IS …
- Calling upon our imagination to visualize, attract and
nurture the ultimate quality of life
- Finding the rich
deep well within – that
space of courage and inspiration that allows us to love
self and others from our core spirit
- Freedom from unnecessary
- Understanding from within, that power
source which nourishes us each time we attract a particular
experience into our life
- Acknowledging the lessons of our journey, in preparation
for whatever is present, without regrets or disappointments
“INNER QUEEN” WORK REQUIRES …
- A deeper trust, that we can manifest whatever
we desire, if only we BELIEVE!
- Confidence, that we are always witnessed
and held by a higher power
- A renewed discovery of our wisdom
- Development of certain competencies that become regular
practices in our daily living
- Honoring our path with gratitude each day
CONSEQUENCES OF NOT DOING OUR “INNER
QUEEN" WORK …
- Gets in our way and manifest behaviors – comparison,
competition, confusion and collusion– that deplete our light, feeds our addictions and keeps us from living our life with health at our core
- Interrupts us from creating boundaries - mouths YES, when
we mean NO
- Hides our truest feelings and binds us to relationships
that don’t serve
- Creates the thought that keeps us accepting
less and living a life of mediocrity
WE DON’T DO OUR “INNER QUEEN” WORK
- We falsely believe, this is as good as
it will get!
- It takes time, commitment and resources
- It is often just easier and simpler to
keep doing what we know!
- It can be lonely, isolating and embarrassing
to admit deep truths and doubts about ourselves
- May require a community of support, which does not yet exist,
to help ground us in our development and transformation
THE URGENCY ...
Life is fleeting.
Gone, gone -
Awake each one!
Dont waste your life!
~ Zen chant